Header

>

January 15, 2010

Confusion


I was browsing the net and i came through this poetry. It explains what i am exactly going through inside. I hit a brick wall ever since my last birthday. Nothing significant happened. I just came to a realization, this is it about my life. Am I being overly to anxious and ambitious? I cant find the words to describe it.

Though I love my job, its not giving me the satisfaction I need. I dont feel the pull of motivation I need when I wake up each morning.I have been trying to read articles what I am actually passionate about. Or do we just go about our daily lives not knowing what we were meant to do. Do we neglect our passion due to responsibility?

Though I have everything around me, a loving family, really good friends, I am in some sort of confusion how I want to move ahead. I dont lack in anything possible.

I have friends who are pursuing their career, some are continuing their education, those who are married trying to start a family, some are even leaving the country towards greener pastures. As the saying goes, the grass is always greener on the other side or that's what we assume to believe? Sometimes looks can be dececiving. What we think is propersous on the other side might paint a different picture for the person who is going through it.

Life is confusing. Or do we humans make it confusing? Maybe our needs or wants increase everyday that's why we are never satisfied with what we have.

I am still in my confused state of mind, nothing alarmingly anyway. At this point in time, I am just afraid how long this brick wall in front of me is going to remain.

For now, I am still holding on to my new year resolution that is,"Hope for the best in any situations I am put in".Nothing remains the same. Something will come up and I will find what I am passionate about to pursue.

1 comment:

Red Scoot said...

darling...just sit back & relax, ok. The best is yet to come.