Header

>

November 11, 2010

Blackberries & I-Phones

As you all know by now, I take the train to work everyday.
As usual, i happen to stand at my li'l corner and everybody else is in their own world.

Casually this 2 guys walk in. They are not Malaysian from the way they speak. And you know if its Arabic. From what i concluded, they might be guys from Myanmar or Bangladeshis or Nepalis, you know people from that region. What shocked me was one was using a Blackberry and the other an I-Phone.

Every Tom, Dick, Harry, Susan, Mary and Jane is having either one of the 2 mentioned.

Its so easy to lure the human mind when a new product is launched. Well, the proof of it happens to be the Blackberry and I-Phone.

The question arises.: Do we buy it just to fit into the crowd or is it a necessity?




No comments: