Header

>

October 7, 2009

The Bare Necessities To Take Along One's Journey Through Life

What prompted me to come up with this subject today? My blog sifu, Nor Intan by the way who is blogging right now with alot of sighs asked me if i read this book "How to simplify your life". It dawned into me do we actually need a book to simplify our lives right now. You just need to take the good and throw out the bad. It can be summed up in 3 simple words Declutter Your Life. Here's my simple list on how to simplify your life.:

1. Stop and smell the roses


2. Smile. As the saying goes, when life hands you lemons, you make lemonade out of it.



3. Prayer keeps everything in our lives going smoothly


4. Persistence


5. Live with no regrets




6. Love yourself. How else would you want the world to love you?


7. Slow down and enjoy the journey


8. Laughter's the best medicine


9. A pinch of Hope


10. Being thankful for all that we have




11. Shoulders to cry on


12. Forgive and forget your past or get buried with it.



13. New beginning


14. Have faith that would move mountains


15. Dont quit ( need i say more)

16. Believe in yourself


17. Chase your dreams. The skies are your limit






2 comments:

Kathleen Frangeskos said...

Hi,
I received your beautiful note last night! Thank you so very much for your kind and generous words. I am so happy that you found my blog, JESUS KNOWS YOU BEST

Thank you also for sending me that beautiful image of Jesus, a gift from you...I will include it on my blog.

You have an AMAZING SITE...filled with love, inspiration and encouragement for all!
Congrats to you and I know that
God is very close to you...
He loves your heart and energy for always trying to reach others in a positive way! Please keep it up.
With Jesus, HE will always lead us, provide and give us an inner peace as we grow closer to HIM.

I will follow your blog and continue to write to you and keep you in my prayers...Everything will be OK...Jesus never leaves his precious Angels alone...and you are one of them!

So nice to meet you...
please stop by
JESUS KNOWS YOU BEST
anytime.

God Bless You Always,
K. Frangeskos at
Jesus Knows You Best

Beautiful Tall Indian said...

God Bless You Everyday, Katherine :-) Have a wonderful everyday :-)