Header

>

October 20, 2009

To Be Grateful For

Its my birthday today. And most of us go by our daily lives just whining away about the things we dont have. I realized the more ambitious we get, the more greedy we are. We forget about all that we are blessed for. So hence this post is dedicated to myself. It sounds abit cliche but what the heck...... It reminds me how super lucky I am today. I dont care if its not in alphabetical order. Anyway life isnt about any orders or how you live by some rules. Rules are meant to be broken.

Its plain and simple. You sow what you reap.

  • I am happy i wake up each morning.
  • Thank you for such a beautiful home.
  • I am thankful for a complete set of me, I am still intact. In the perfect pink of health
  • I am grateful for the deicisions I have made till now.
  • I have been blessed with a great dad. I am who I am today because of him.
  • I am blessed with a wonderful mum, brother, sister in law and my ever beautiful angelic niece. And by the way there's another niece on the way in November.
  • Of course, how could i forget Prince, my sweet lil Valentine boy. Prince if you could talk, I just wanna know why you bark at every single thing that moves even if they dont irritate you.
  • I am blessed for my aunts, uncles and my 2 noisyyyy cousins that surround me. If it weren't for them, any occasions would definitely be a silent one. Ok we are a noisy bunch indeed. What the heck again.If you dont enjoy life, when are you going to anyway?
  • I am thankful for all the good things in life i have today.
  • I am grateful that i have an excellent job in Dresser.
  • I have excellent colleagues. I have learnt to deal with alot of charaters and attitude. Thank you for making a very patient person.
  • I have an excellent partner in crime i sit next to in the office. I learn alot of things from you. Our place is oh so strategic.
  • Thank you to the wonderful people who taught me through their experience that what i am facing is really small.
  • I am grateful for the good food i am blessed with everyday.
  • I am grateful that i am blessed with a common sense to know what is right and what is wrong and how i should treat people.
  • I am grateful for the fat pay cheque that comes from Dresser at the end of every month. It doesn't matter whether how we view our pay cheques, we still have a job and that's the most important point.
  • I am thankful for all the wonderful spectacularly amazing moments in my life. It gave me the reason to smile and to realize life is just worth living. I am grateful for all the mental blocks, the road blocks, the obtacles, the tears, the challenges i have encountered. It moulded me to who i am today. It matured me to be a better person today.And i know there will be more to come and yes, i am ready to face them.
  • I have wonderful friends from all walks of life. I am so blessed as i have friends from all sorts of ages and across the continent (you people know who you are) and we interact really well. Coz we are such nice bunch of people. We make this place a better place to live in.
  • Thank you to those whom i hav not met but we have an unspoken bond of trust which will not be broken.
  • I am grateful to be ME

Here's a dedication to all you wonderful people out there. Its straight from the heart with a genuine smile :-) One of my fav numbers




3 comments:

Red Scoot said...

love this post of yours....it's good to be thankful. people are most of the time too busy complaining about their life that they forget all the good things God blessed them with. anyway, i'm always glad to be ur PIC - as always. dunno wat i'm gonna do without u.....one thing for sure, i'll be bored to death

Beautiful Tall Indian said...

so chweeeetttttttt :)

Kathleen Frangeskos said...

Happy Belated Birthday To You!!!

I hope you have an amazing year filled with love, joy, wisdom and health...
and continued success in anything you wish!

All the best to you,
Kath Frangeskos at
Jesus Knows You Best

P.S. Thank you soooo very much for including me in your blog roll of favorites! You are so kind!