Header

>

September 14, 2010

Absurd!!!


I don't know if it's plain stupidity.
I have been noticing it during the recent Raya hols that we just had.
I saw it in 1-Utama.
I saw it in Midvalley.
And it has left me dumbfounded.
I mean seriously, you people are joking right.
I freaked out when I saw it again this morning in the train.

Who in their right mind would dye their kids hair golden blondish. I mean these kids are not even 3 years old. These kids are ASIANS, for heaven's sake.

I mean come on.
What direction are we heading to?
What next, dye your kid's skin colour to caucasion or something......

There's only one word that comes to my mind, IT'S REALLY ABSURD!!!
The only thing I can conclude here is that it's either I am not fashion savvy/vogue anymore or some parents are really born without brains.

I have this gazillion question mark in my head and I am still wondering..........



No comments: