Header

>

September 3, 2010

Gregory Kumar Kandasamy


You would have turned 69 years old today. Not 70 but only 69.
Its been 10 years but the wound is deep as there are many words unspoken.

Many situations which you have missed and we wished you were there.
Most of all, the latest 2 addition which you would have adored with all your heart.

Eventhough its been 10 years, we remember you everyday. Not a day that goes by, where we dont mention anything about you.

At times I wonder why such a good person like you was taken away so fast in such a short span of time on earth cause you were only 59 years old then. But than again, seeing how you suffered, its only fair for a strong person like you. Answers didnt come to the three of us then but now after growing up in this 10 year period, we do understand.

If I had only one chance, I would apologize for not completing something you really wanted.

At the end of the day, life goes on.

The three of us were blessed for having someone like you in our lives. Words cannot describe you and no one can measure up to you as you are immeassurable even till today.

Happy Birthday with lots of love, hugs and kisses from the 3 of us.

Miss Me But Let Me Go - Unknown

When I come to the end of the road
and the sun has set on me,
I want no rites in a gloom filled room,
why cry for a soul set free.
Miss me a little--but not too long,
and not with your head bowed low,
Remember the love that we once shared,
Miss me--but let me go.
For this is a journey that we all must take,
and each must go alone.
It's all a part of the Master's plan,
a step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick of heart,
go to the friends we know.
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds,
miss me--but let me go.

We have let go but we miss you everyday



No comments: