Header

>

November 5, 2009

Arrogance


Each of us have a certain degree of this not so kind of nice attitude. And it depends how we show it at times. I am not saying I am perfect and again i would like to stress on the degree each of us use this not so kind, unfriendly attitude.

I should have written this blog yesterday and i was so fired up. Listening to St Thomas by Sonny Rollins on sax really dont help one bit. And moreover, wearing my new brightly coloured top is going to describe this story of mine as a sober one.

The real definition of this in the english vocabulary is offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride. By the way, i am taking this definitions from the internet so we can't go wrong on the way it is explained rite.

I am writing this story because I have come across so many of this sort of individuals around.
Another question that comes to my mind is are you people or not?

I am writing this story because yesterday was the heights of all mother of arrogance. And this goes to the bloody son of gun, Mr. C whom me and my colleagues put up with nearly everyday. What the heck are you trying to prove? We slog day and night to get the projects done for you. Well, at the end of the day, when you get the god damn bloody golden P.O from customer, its your name which is being sung in everyone's lips.

Nobody actually looks at the back and sees the unsung heroes which is actually US, the people who slog to get the P.O for you. Piece of shit. And to think about your horrendous ways of doing work. Instead of touching your nose the easy way, you would go around the world and touch it. I mean sometimes we do come up with logical ways of how the project can be run but do you ever listen? You are so caught in your god damn world of arrogance that you REFUSE to see the logic we show you. I have nothing to say other than you are a piece of shit. You should be thankful that we have put up with the shit you give us everyday with so much of PATIENCE in all of us. Nobody should ever work under you because its really painful, hurting and traumatizing.

When i woke up this morning, i suddenly reliazed, maybe you show this shit, because you recommended me for this job. Hence whatever you do is TOTALLY RIGHT and i am TOTALLY WRONG. HELLOWWWWWWWW, I HAVE BRAINS AND I HAVE A HEART AS WELL. How much do you think one person can take? Eventhough you recommended me for this position, I work my ass out to what i am today. I didnt do it the easy way, i didnt sit idle around, shaking my legs. I slogged my heart out. Neither did i lick up to anybody's arse to get where i am today.

The basic fundamental rule for any human beings, you give respect, you get respect. Its as simple as ABC. What is so hard that minority of you cannnot understand?

What's the point of this attitude? I cannot really cannot digest any explanation given by anybody.
Are you trying to show you are far more greater than anyone of us around?
Are you showing that you have got a far bigger ego than me? What's the god damn bloody point?
Are you showing you are smarter than me? In what way? You are so stupid to think even think that you are smarter than me by using your 15 years of knowledge in the control valve business industry. You of all people should know I am only 3 years old in this industry and there is so much for me to learn. HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE? You definitely didnt earn any respect from me and neither will there be any ounce of respect shown to you at all from yesterday onwards. Enough is enough
Are you trying to step on people so you can climb up the corporate ladder? Just look around and see how many people actually like you. If you think there are some who like you, please check your facts again, they might be faking it. Like you fake it to the world.

Most of the time i see arrogance as a way of controlling another person, superority, dominance over another human being. Is this really very necessary?

It boils down to do we accept this sort of people the way they are? Give them the same amount of respect like we do to others yet.

At the end of the day, you have to find it really deep in your heart to forgive and forget this attitude shown by the people you know cause you know, you are far more a bigger hearted person than them.

Last but not least, for you people out there, where your arrogance is bigger than yourself, GROW UP or SHIFT OUT FROM PLANET EARTH. GO AND LIVE IN YOUR OWN PLANET. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU HERE.



1 comment:

Red Scoot said...

good.....vent urself out girl. Mr C dun deserve any kindness from either one of us. Let alone pride & respect. He's just one selfish motherfucker who would never put himself in other ppl's shoe. Like you said, we dun need this kindof ppl in this planet. M quite sure even the aliens wud kick him off from their planet too!