Header

>

November 25, 2009

What I Know For Sure

  • I know for sure, that there is a merciful God, Creator Of All Things.
  • I know for sure, that one of the reasons we're here is to love, respect and honour each other.
  • I know for sure, that there is so much more between heaven and earth.
  • I know for sure, that everything we do in this life, was written before we were even created.
  • I know for sure, that there is no such thing as coincidence.
  • I know for sure, that everything happens for a reason.
  • I know for sure, that my life has meaning and purpose.
  • I know for sure, that somewhere out there, there is someone who will love me for me.
  • I know for sure, that this life we live, is fueled by the energy and power given to us by our Creator.
  • I know for sure, that you reap what you sow.
  • I know for sure, that there are good spirits out there who watch over us.
  • I know for sure, that the power of the word 'hate' is very much underestimated.
  • I know for sure, the grass is not greener on the other side.
  • I know for sure, that some situations does not favour us but we move on.
  • I know for sure, that to move on, you have to let go of your past.
  • I know for sure, that when you don't have anybody to lean on, your family will be holding your hands
  • I know for sure, that everybody has a story worth telling.
  • I know for sure, that what you give comes back to you
  • I know for sure, that its a small world after all.
  • I know for sure, that everybody wants to be appreciated.

No comments: