Header

>

November 19, 2009

Celebration of Life


I got the below as a forwarded mail today. It was really nice. Maybe its time we started acknowledging life and the good things around us.
Have a good read.......
I woke early today........
Excited about all that i get to do before midnight........

I have resposibilities to fullfill that are important. My job is to choose what kind of day i will have.....
Today I can complain because its raining..... Or I can be thankful the grass is getting watered for free!

Today i can feel sad that i dont have more money..... Or I can be glad that my finances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely and guide me away from waste!
Today I can grumble about my health...... Or rejoice that I am alive!

Today I can lament over all that my parents didnt give me When i was growing up...... Or I can be grateful that they allowed me to be born!
Today I can cry because roses have thorns..... Or I can celebrate that thorns have roses!

Today I can mourn my lack of friends..... Or I can excitely embark upon a quest to discover new relationships!
Today I can whine because I have to go to work...... Or I can shout for joy because I have a job to do!

Today I can complain I have to go to school...... Or I can eagerly open my mind and fill it with rich new knowledge!
Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped..... I am the sculptor, ready to do the shaping....

What today is like is up to me because I get to choose what kind of day I will have......... Celebrate Life....... Life is good...... Keep that smile.


No comments: