Header

>

November 30, 2009

The Excitement Of Christmas Getting Closer


We don't live in a country to enjoy winter. I have grown up thinking when winter is near, Christmas is already here. Well, i cant help it, I might sound abit biased as I am a catholic and I love Christmas. One would only assume that since I am christian, obviously I would love Christmas. Believe me, I am really a half past six one. Yes, I do go to church every sunday to fulfill my sunday obligations. And I am very sure heaven would tell me there is no vacant lot for me when i knock on their door when my time is up. Oh my god, what such deviation......my actuall post was on what is celebrated before Christmas. In the christian calender, we celebrate Advent before Christmas. It's 4 weeks before Christmas.

The colour in church during advent is usually purple and pink. There is an advent wreath with one candle representing each of the four Sundays of Advent. The pink candle is lit on the 3rd Sunday of Advent.

To all those who are in the midst of Advent, Have A Blessed Advent To The Birth Of Christ.


No comments: